1. I want to discuss becoming a wholesaler, who do I contact?
If you are interested to become on of your stockist, please request for a wholesale login invite here to order online. Another way would be to contact us directly at email@example.com and we will set up you up with a wholesale account ourselves and make sure you're ready to go!
2. Do you only make products for galleries?
Third Drawer Down offers bespoke service to galleries and museums to create unique and high-quality merchandise for their customer. We are always open to new creative projects but have just specialised in gallery merchandise.
3. I want to create a bespoke range, does this cost extra?
The cost of creating a bespoke range depends on quantity and kind of product you would like to produce. We have over 10 years experience in developing exclusive custom-made products for our arts and culture-based clients around the world, we know what sells in the cultural sector and we can work with you to tailor product collections to your customers and budgets. We are happy to manage the development process from design to delivery and offer minimums of certain items as low as 100 units.
If you have a specific product in mind, however big, small, conventional or revelatory, please let us know as we can make everything and anything, whatever the brief.
4. Why can I not purchase your custom ranges?
You will find certain ranges and products not available on our website and these collections are exclusive collaborations with museums or galleries and are not available for wholesale.
5. What is the minimum order amount/ quantity for wholesaler?
All wholesalers have a minimum order amount of $500USD for international customers and $500AUD for Australian customers.
6. What is the shipping cost and do you ship worldwide?
Wholesale orders will be send from our warehouse in Shenzhen, China, for international orders and local orders will be shipped from Melbourne in Australia.
7. What are the payment terms?
8. Who do I contact for wholesale inquires?
9. How can I order Third Drawer Down products?