David Shrigley is a British artist whose drawing style evolved as a reaction to the seriousness of the art he was expected to produce at art school. He bases his work on intuition rather than long-winded theory. Shrigley is also a self-editor, ripping up whatever he thinks doesn't work into teeny-weeny pieces so that they can't be recycled. He holds onto the things that surprise him and make him laugh.
Third Drawer Down has been collaborating with David Shrigley for over a decade and dreams about one day making him a cup of tea.
- NU-SHITZ Melamine Plate x David Shrigley$21.00 USD
- I PEAS Melamine Plate x David Shrigley$21.00 USD
- Lost a Scarf x David Shrigley$67.60 USD
- Back In Five Minutes Cap x David Shrigley$25.70 USD
- I Hate Paradise Tea Towel x David Shrigley$36.00 USD
- No More Folk Songs T-Shirt x David Shrigley$50.00 USD
- It's OK T-Shirt x David Shrigley$50.00 USD
- Booze Hip Flask x David Shrigley
- The World Magnet x David Shrigley$10.00 USD
- F*cking Ace Travel Tumbler x David Shrigley$46.50 USD