Magda Archer is a London based artist. She studied at Ravensbourne College of Art, Chelsea School of Art and the Royal College of Art. Her first solo show ‘Crazy Mad’ was in 2011 at The Cornerhouse, Manchester. Magda’s breakthrough show #givemeeverythingandnothingbaby was first shown at the opening of HOME, Manchester in the summer of 2015 before moving to Chapter Arts in Cardiff where, due to popular demand, the show’s run was extended. Magda’s work has been used by a variety of different companies from Blue Q in the U.S. to the Commes des Garcons SHIRT campaign of 2012. Magda collaborated with the British Fashion designer Jenny Packham in Fall 2017 and then again in Easter of 2018. Magda’s interests outside of art include terriers, aliens and space, comic book art, customising denim jackets and painting leather ones and, as she puts it, ‘ham fisted song writing’.
- Please Go Away Clutch x Magda Archer$28.00 USD
- Stay Fresh Lunch Tin x Magda Archer$33.50 USD
- Stay Fresh Drink Flask x Magda Archer$44.00 USD
- Text Me Yeah Lunch Tin x Magda Archer$33.50 USD
- Text Me Yeah Drink Flask x Magda Archer$44.00 USD