The Guerrilla Girls are a group of anonymous artists who wear gorilla masks in public and use facts, humor and outrageous visuals to expose discrimination and corruption in art, film, politics, and pop culture. In 30 years, they have come up with over 100 posters, street projects, actions, books, and billboards and have been exhibited widely.
They travel the world doing gigs, workshops and exhibitions inspiring others to create their own effective activist campaigns. Our feminist heroes, Third Drawer Down are pleased to present their always-expanding Guerrilla Girls collection.
- Conscience of the Art World Scarf x Guerrilla Girls
Regular price$52.00 USDSale price$13.00 USD
- Gorilla Mask Tote Bag x Guerrilla Girls$35.00 USD
- Gorilla Pin x Guerrilla Girls$16.00 USD
- Disturbing The Peace Jigsaw Puzzle x Guerrilla Girls
Regular price$33.00 USDSale price$8.25 USD
- Met. Museum (Do Women Have to be Naked) Mug x Guerrilla Girls
Regular price$28.00 USDSale price$7.00 USD
- Gorilla Bandana x Guerrilla Girls
Regular price$25.00 USDSale price$6.25 USD
- Postcard Box Set x Guerrilla Girls$25.00 USD
- Gorilla Magic Mug x Guerrilla Girls$28.00 USD