David Shrigley is a British artist whose drawing style evolved as a reaction to the seriousness of the art he was expected to produce at art school. He bases his work on intuition rather than long-winded theory. Shrigley is also a self-editor, ripping up whatever he thinks doesn't work into teeny-weeny pieces so that they can't be recycled. He holds onto the things that surprise him and make him laugh.
Third Drawer Down has been collaborating with David Shrigley for over a decade and dreams about one day making him a cup of tea.
- Nonagon Woven Patch x David Shrigley
Regular price$10.50 USDSale price$5.50 USD
- Box of Cr*p Packing Tape x David Shrigley$14.00 USD
- Strive for Excellence Necklace x David Shrigley
Regular price$40.00 USDSale price$20.00 USD
- My Entire Life Pencil Case x David Shrigley$22.00 USD
- Stop It Cufflinks x David Shrigley$40.00 USD
- Embroidered Skull Purse x David Shrigley$45.00 USD
- Embroidered Cat Purse x David Shrigley$45.00 USD
- Fancy Room Tea Towel x David Shrigley$36.00 USD
- Big Wind Silk Scarf x David Shrigley
Regular price$128.00 USDSale price$64.00 USD