Marina Abramović began her career in the early 1970s. Active for over four decades, her work explores the relationship between performer and audience, the limits of the body, and the possibilities of the mind.
Marina Abramović Institute (MAI) is the legacy of Serbian performance artist, Marina Abramović. It is an organisation that will expand the accessibility of time-based work and create new possibilities for collaboration among thinkers of all fields.
‘I developed The Abramović Method to give people access to exercises that allow them to shut out the noise and distraction of the world around us, and connect more deeply with themselves and each other. This new range of products encourages easy participation in these exercises, bringing focus, balance and calm – whether its slow-motion walking, sipping water, or counting rice.’ - Marina Abramović
- Drinking Water Glass x Marina Abramovic$34.00 USD
- Slow Walk Socks x Marina Abramovic$34.00 USD
- Pillow Case x Marina Abramovic$90.00 USD
- Counting Rice Puzzle x Marina Abramovic$42.00 USD
- Looking At Colour Scarf x Marina Abramovic$141.00 USD
- Tshirt x Marina Abramovic$55.00 USD